IVF New England has been committed to creating healthy families for 25 years and is one of four founding members of MyEggBank. We adhere to an application and screening process that allows us to identify young women with the qualities and attributes that our patients look for in a prospective egg donor. We strictly follow the screening guidelines mandated by both the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
To become an Egg Donor for MyEggBank at IVF New England you must meet the following criteria:
• Between the ages of 21 and 30 with good general health
• Within normal weight range, a BMI of 18-27
• Non-smoker (have not smoked within the past 3 months)
• Minimum high school diploma/some college education preferred
• Live or work in the New England area
• Possess a valid social security number.
• Must be willing to complete a thorough screening process, at no charge, which includes screening for general and reproductive health, genetic testing and psychological stability.
If you believe you meet the requirements for MyEggBank at IVF New England you can begin the MyEggBank registration and application process by clicking here. And thank you for your interest ! You could make an important difference in another woman’s life.